Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am very very silly...


I spent all week struggling with these colours for the new sister and then it hit me, these are Ariadne's colours... no wonder I fell in love with this colour swatch when I saw it, they were already so familiar!!!



Soooo... last night I had a rethink about the new sister and I am quite excited about her.  It is funny how these things work themselves out.  I should have realised early on why it wasn't coming together so easily.

Anyway, more about that in my next post... this post is about the winner of my giveaway!

The winner is #17 Nancy Melbourn!!!  (Nancy if you can send me your postal address to katherinequinn@xtra.co.nz and your pick of print you want... {this can be from my shop or blog} let me know and I will get it posted out to you asap with a few extra goodies).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, lucky winner!

Sandra van Doorn said...

Congratulations to the winner!
And i still want the little red one... can’t wait that you list them in your shop! xo sandra

Nancy Melbourn said...

I am so over the moon happy!!! Thanks so much Katherine. You have made my day. And again happy Birthday! Being 40 is really fun! You still feel young enough to be silly, but are now wise enough to know when not to be. What an amazing surprise. I love Sleep and her Sisters and I love following your blog. Even though we are continents apart, I am so blessed to be able to read your blog and follow all your inspiring stories and artwork.

Louise said...

Lucky Nancy! The colour is really beautiful, I love it!

Micki Wilde said...

Congratulations to Nancy...lucky lady!!

phays said...

That's great! Congratulations and Katherine, I do love those colors!

Mandy Saile said...

Love this colour palette:D