Wednesday, August 29, 2012

while he was sleeping...

Have been watching Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter recently... I always thought when I was younger that something special would happen to me like it did to Harry and Frodo.  To be picked for a great quest that would lead to an amazing adventure... I am still waiting for my time {although you don't see many 40 year olds saving the world... sigh

 Anyway, back to reality... I started this one last night while Ben was sleeping and she has inspired a series of angel type characters {are there such things as bad angels}?

 
and here is another set of masked heroines, which  I finished last week and have now added to my etsy shop... I also have a green set on the go too.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope no such things as bad angels in my book they're adorable.

JGG said...

These are lovely - I think you could save the world with your art!

Nolwenn said...

I will be 27 next month, and still feel like I have to discover the great mission I have been put in the World for. LOL
I love your angels, your art is amazing, thanks for sharing.

softearthart said...

Cool angel, now Katherine I reckon you are on a great quest, and are having amazing adventures, one can see that in your art, cheers Marie

Micki Wilde said...

I love love love your feathery angel, I thought I'd commented on this post before, must have looked but forgot to write....silly me!!!

Your quest is showing/selling your art to the world, is that not hard enough? ;o)

x

A Side Project said...

Oh! Love these!

Antoinette Musik said...

Katherine you constantly amaze me. These are just so gorgeous!