Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am home...

Well I am all moved into my new home... and I must say a huge big thank you to my Mum and Dad (where I would be without you two I don't know) and my friend Jo and her family... thank you so very much for all your help. Hannah and Ben have settled well into the new house and have taken the changes in their stride.

Although I've got the house sorted I do have 11 art boxes to unpack (planning to get them done tonight)? I am so itching to get back into making, painting and creating again!!! I think it might be a mixture of a few deadlines coming up and seeing my art supplies again after being in boxes for the last few weeks. I think it is going to be a bit of trial and error sorting out where things will go and what I will need on hand and what I don't need on a regular basis etc... it is all a little bit exciting and then at times it all seems so overwhelming too.

So many different routines to get used to, different ways of doing things and some other strange changes (you know how I feel about change). But I am going to take it day by day and I am sure it will sort itself out.

7 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Welcome to your new place and happy unpacking. I am sure you will discover things you have forgotten about as you unpack them.

Julie and Poppy Q

ale said...

yes!!!very welcome to your new house!!!!l can imagine your wishes to beguin to paint and create!!!!step by step!!but everything is coming!!!! a big big kiss for you!!!!!!!!!

JGG said...

Sounds like what they say is true - "Time heals all wounds" or is it "Time wounds all heals" - either way, your journey sounds exciting - enjoy!

Kirsten Anderson said...

Moving house brings new windows for inspiration. Have fun unpacking

Carine b said...

You must have a lot of things to do but think of the moment you'll be with your brush & papre & colours,you'll appreciate...It's not the same but when Imove on a room specially my studio i like feeling the momentM when i can look around me & start to create,it's so good!!Hope you'll be back soon with new girls & good luck!!

Michele Maule said...

Moving can be so hard. Changes can be so hard. Congrats on your move and I hope you can get back to painting soon. but, if you can't, don't stress about it :)

Silke Powers said...

So glad you are HOME! Welcome!! You'll feel settled in no time at all and back to creating your gorgeous paintings!! Hugs, Silke