Friday, December 11, 2009

little red

(little red)

It has been crazy busy the last few weeks and I haven't had much time to get some new work done... although I have nearly finished this one above (I am really loving the red and brown together).

I have just had a phone call this morning letting me know that all my items at the Christmas art market have nearly sold out and with two weeks of selling to go I should get some more stuff to them asap... so that is what I will be doing this weekend.

busy busy busy...

4 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

your work is incredible, I'm not surprised you're selling out! I too love the rich colors of this new piece!!!

tangled sky studio said...

high five katherine! that is really exciting news and it's not hard to see why people are so drawn to your work. i too love the red and brown and all these great deep colors your using lately. good luck getting a few more pieces done!

beth

lilylovekin said...

Thats great news about selling out your show. I love the richness of the red and brown. Keep up the good work!

Silke Powers said...

Oh, wow, Katherine! That's so great that you are selling out at the show! But, really, it's not surprise to me - your art is so wonderful!! This new piece is wonderful!! Hugs, Silke