Monday, March 29, 2010

night weeding...

(in my heart)

I seem to be surrounded by a lot of half finished paintings at the moment... at the end of this week we start our two week term break and I have a very long to do list that I hope to complete in this time.
  • finish off 5 half finished paintings
  • get the above ready to send to galleries
  • take a trip to the post office
  • pull all the weeds from the garden (I had a dream last night that I carefully pulled all the weeds out of my garden and then in the middle of the night I replanted them in my neighbours garden)
  • stack fire wood
  • try a few of the ideas in my head
  • make some scones with lemonade
  • make a big pot of vegetable soup
  • start the wine box project

Things like this are inspiring me at the moment...




Written and directed by Angela Kohler and Ithyle Griffiths
Music by A Fine Frenzy.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your newest girl Katherine...and I love to do lists, such a feeling of satisfaction as you complete each one - must make some vegetable soup too, great reminder, thanks...

Carola Zajdman said...

Love the dress, and those eyes are so beautifull.....

Silke Powers said...

Oh, Katherine, I just love your latest pieces! They are so sweet and yet a little bit scary, which is just wonderful! And that video was fun to watch!! Have a most creative day!! Love, Silke

softearthart said...

Love the dress,love the video, inspiration indeed for you. cheers Marie

tangled sky studio said...

great video and a warm pot of soup sounds perfect right about now!

xo-
beth

Art by Darla Kay said...

OH I love the little dress on her! I really enjoy your girls! Loved that video too! Very inspiring!