Thursday, April 28, 2011

un... un... un...


(untitled, unfinished and undecided)


I have bugs, I think they are the little blue and green spotted chest bugs... most annoying!  

I did this little painting over easter, I really like the girls face on this one and I think she will become one of the notebook girls.  Speaking of the notebooks I have decided which ones I will use (very important decision)  Hahnemuehle's little travel booklets... high quality sketch paper 140gsm, 2 x 20 sheets, 9 x 14cm portrait size, they are very unassuming and I am just hoping I don't freak out about ruining the clean, fresh, lovely, newness of them! 

I am not sure whether it is best to concentrate on one at a time or to have them all open and on the go at the same time?  Hmmmm, maybe I will do one at a time to start off with.

5 comments:

softearthart said...

Oh my, she is a darling, loving those cards, cheers Marie

Louise said...

She is beautiful! I love the soft, delicateness of your work.

Flaming Nora said...

I love her expression, so distant and dreamy.

M.M.E. said...

I really enjoy the softness of the piece. Very unassuming and yet there's so much magic contained within. I can't wait to see the notebooks! Good luck!!

ally said...

she's gorgeous - - looking forward to seeing more