Monday, February 13, 2012

thinking things...

{I am not really sure where this ballerina came from... but here she is}

{I am in love with this image}

This course I am doing is really pushing me to think about all sorts of things... the way I think about things, the way I see things and what I want to do... what I really love doing, what makes me happy and who makes me happy.  I have always believed that you have to make your own happiness, you can't rely on other people to make you happy.  And although I still think this is true, I also think that maybe it is important to surround yourself with people that if you find yourself in a situation where you can no longer find the happiness in yourself they will take over for a bit till you find it again.

8 comments:

earthenmagic said...

...how sO very true! ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...

Michele said...

You made me drop tears down my cheeks. So very true and it has helped me with an issue that needed some help. You rock, and your ballerina is very cool.

glòria said...

HOw nice! The ballerina is lovely. BTW we love you and your sisters.

Shells said...

Beautiful.

simplydelicious said...

Love the colors in this ballerina...beautiful! I agree with you! We can't be truly ourselves without loved ones surrounding us and supporting us! Love reading your updates throughout the course.

Karen

Mel @ Wildflower said...

That is deep but in a rather appealing way :)

Louise said...

Your ballerina is beautiful K. And I agree with what you say. It's a hard one to find happiness in yourself if you are always on your own. You need to surround yourself with happiness like a moth to a light. But I think we have to feel it first, then we attract it, or something? I love what you say. x

Nora MacPhail said...

That is a beautiful image of the flowers on the table. Your drawings are amazing.
Have a wonderful creative week.