Thursday, May 26, 2011

Genevieve...



Well... this is Genevieve, she is an inventor of handy machines, especially flying ones. 

You can usually tell when Genevieve is inventing, she will be wearing her special flying goggles (she says it helps her focus).  The other sisters think she should probably wear them all the time as she can be a little absent minded and clumsy when not inventing, but she is very handy to have around in the type of emergency where you need a device (especially a flying one) very handy indeed.


Genevieve scribbles ideas, details and notes to herself on numerous pieces of paper... and leaves these around the place in case others might also find them of interest.


I am not totally sure of Genevieve's surroundings yet? but I think the above image is on the right track... she is a steampunk kind of girl.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.
Love love love her and her story! Absolutely gorgeous!!
The colours are lovely too. :)

Micki Wilde said...

i'm with Michele....Love her!!

rachel awes said...

i echo michele's everyword!
loooove her!!! BRILLIANT. xox
(maybe she will take me
flying sometime)

Antoinette Musik said...

Absolutely gorgeous and the little story makes her extra gorgeous!!

tangled sky studio said...

she's lovely and her story is perfect : ) love the colors she is made up of as well!

Isabel said...

I think its on the right track too:O) It looks great and love the stories that go with them, you should do a mini book:O) Have a great day:O)

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Love her! They have such clear personalities from each painting. Genevieve just looks like such a dude; someone who follows her own hunches and dreams without minding what anyone says. Is it weird to be this inspired by a fictional character?!x

softearthart said...

Oh my Katherine, she is wonderful, the colors are so cool, just love it, cheers Marie

danasparkle said...

she is so cool. gorgeous.
*

Anne-Marie said...

You know what? Based on the image you posted, I think of Genevieve as a travelling, pioneering girl, full of sparkle and courage. A bit like Amelia Earhart [especially with the flying thing!].

Brown is not a colour I usually go for, but I love Genevieve's brown palette.

These girls are so fascinating! Can't wait to meet the next one.

Hope you are well xx

Louise said...

This is one of your best!

Nat said...

Oh I love Genevieve!!!x

Nancy Melbourn said...

Love her and her story. I know a Genevieve and she looks just like her. Wow how cool!

SaraLynnArt said...

What a beautiful image and wonderful character design! You've created a great atmosphere here.

Pam said...

I love Genevieve! She is beautiful and sounds like a great character!

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for visitng today,, I'm glad you like Canadians,, ha ha.We're a pretty friendly bunch,, (well mostly),,, I would love to see your country,, looks good on Tv,, LOL.I think its such a mysterious land you live in,, I love you art,, theres just something about it that makes me smile,,