(after this piece was finished I realised I forgot to give her pink cheeks)
On the way home from a little road trip during the week Hannah and I had this conversation...
Me...'that is the All day breakfast place where people go in and never come out'
I nodded and after a few kilometers of silence...
Hannah...'didn't we stop there once'?
Me...'yeah we got ice blocks'
Then we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.
For some reason when I think back to this conversation it still really cracks me up, just one of those silly moments where I guess you had to be there.
Some things I am looking forward to...
- 8:30pm 17 October as I shut the doors on the opening of the exhibition
- having a play around with a few new ideas
- getting things ready for the next design market
- 'How to train your dragon' coming to DVD
- playing dinosaurs tomorrow morning
What are you looking forward to...