I am honoured to be tagged by the very talented Michele Maule
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
1. Ok so the first one would be my need to collect apple lollies... I have 79 of them (when I started I never thought there would be that many). I keep them in a box and the best part is when you take off the lid and the smell that hits you is wonderful. Also the packaging of apple lollies is so visually lovely, that apple green with a touch of red.
2. One day I think I would like to learn to sail...
3. I had a heart attack about 10 years ago and found out I had WPW.
4. I have these really odd little toe nails... they are like cats claws... When Hannah was born the first thing my brother did was check her little toes... (he declared her normal).
5. I want to one day write and illustrate a children's book...
6. my favourite sandwich would be nice grainy bread, vintage cheddar, gherkins, lettuce and salami.
Ok that was hard... now I need to tag people.
Journey through my mind
Tangled sky studio
Musings by Artslice
The Crafty Chook
will look forward to reading your lists...
I did these two last night... we have a pretty stormy looking sky today and it seems like last night the above pieces might have been a premonition as we were supposed to have sun today?
We are walking down to the Marine Parade this evening to watch the fire works for Guy Fawkes (will be very dramatic with the moody sky as a backdrop).