(dream a little dream of me)
We are four days into the first week of Kelly Rae's e-course and it has bought up a whole lot of interesting thoughts.... Firstly she encouraged us to think about our dreams, goals and our passions. Then the question was asked "What would you do if you knew you would not fail"... what were our fears.
So here are my creative dreams so far (in no particular order)...
- write and publish a series of children's books with a wonderful and supportive publisher.
- to have a licencing deal and produce a beautiful range of stationery and products.
- work full time as an artist earning a good living doing what makes me happy.
- earn enough to be able to travel and visit my new friends around the world.
- surround myself with people who I love, who are emotionally supportive and who love me for who I am and what I believe.
- be involved in the creative community in Hawke's Bay and New Zealand.
- nurture the HB/NZ handmade group I am a part of to become a big presence in the online world.
- develop a stunning website with a clever designer
- take part in an art retreat in the states.
- a dream I would like to be a part of would be to have a local art supplies shop that would have a cute little gallery and café attached.
I am still working on my fears... they are harder then dreams, I know what the fears feel like but I'm finding it hard to put them into words.